Thursday, November 19, 2009

Worlds worst blogger.


Whoa, I haven't posted anything since July, that is just rediculous...lol...pretty sure I must be up there with the best of the worlds worst bloggers ;) but anyway, I'm back, and I am going to make a pretty good effort at keeping it up. It's not that I haven't been scrapping, I really have, it's just, well....I'm not sure what happened, but the longer I left it the more stuff I was going to have to post and that put me off even more....he, he, he. If you haven't already realised it, I am a MAJOR procrastinator, but....I am trying to curb my procrastinating ways...lol...we'll see how long that lasts :)
Anyway, lots has been going on in this little gorgeous part of Western Australia, lots of scrapping, card making, bringing up children, and everything that goes with that, only seeing DH a few days a month, which we still hate, but hopefully he will only be working away till next year, fingers crossed. My Mum and Dad have moved down this way too, which is wonderful, we are all loving having Nan and Pop close, yay Nan and Pop :)
Anyway, I won't go one any longer, I decided I would post a few of my fav layouts here tonight, and I'll try and post some more over the coming days, plus a few mini albums I've done recently.
This first one uses some yummy Cosmo Cricket and Crate pp, and a Collage Press die cut, as well as an October Afternoon map card, Melissa Frances frame which I've painted, added a Cosmo Cricket image too, then put some Glossy Accent crackle medium over the image to look like cracked glass, I had lots of fun with this one, and I love how it turned out.Another bright one, using Sassafras papers, stamps and borders, also Cosmo Cricket rubons, Martha Stewart border punch, a Collections frame, and a Jenni Bowlin journal card. Very much inspired by Christine Middlecamp's beautifully layered and detailed layouts, she is my all time favorite scrapper, just check out her beautiful blog, and you will see why :)

This next layout is one I did as example for a sketch I provided for the Country Papercraft blog, the sketch is below, and please feel free to have a go. I used mainly Basic Grey Ambrosia papers here, the colours seem to be perfect.
This is one of my all time favorite layout I think, not sure why, but I really love how it turned out. I actually had a real play with some different bits and pieces on this one, but it all seemed to come together. I loved the quote which the lovely Deb from CPC provided for us, and it just seemed to evolve. I've used some Collage Press papers, the tree is a Websters sticker, lo
ts of Grunge for the title and heart, I even got my stamps and embossing powders out.

And finally, another bright one. This one features more gorgeous Cosmo Cricket and crate papers, some House of 3 tickets printed off on cardstock, an October Afternoon card, and some Grunge letters, inked and embossed. So that's about it for tonight, see you soon with some more scrapping goodness xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails