Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Sunday....yay!!!

Well it's Sunday morning, and I thought I'd sit and add another few layouts I've completed recently, they aren't in any particular order, but I hope you enjoy looking :)

This first one I've done using the gorgeous October Designer kit from Country Papercraft, it features some a Collage Press die-cut and loads of yummy Cosmo Cricket Earth Love papers and embellishments, the photo's are of me at around 10 months of age, I was already walking, my poor Mum....lol.
Here I've used lovely bright Sassafras papers, stamps and stickers, some AC Thickers, and a gorgeous Mellissa Francis resin flower thingy, love those.
The title for the next one comes from the fact that my 3 year old can't say "Mowing the lawn", so he actually says "Lawning the Mow", very cute and very funny :) I've used Cosmo Cricket, Jenni Bowlin and Sassafras papers, some Cosmo and Basic Grey chipboard accents, and AC Thickers and Basic Grey alphas.
This next one is a bit of a Hybrid layout. I've done the photo circle using an Ali Edwards overlay which I downloaded from Designer Digitals here, then printed it out on photo paper, and cut out the circle, the rest of the layout is Sassafras and Collage Press papers, Prima flowers and lots of buttons from my stash, oh and some Basic Grey white chip alphas, this came together really quickly because of the digi part, and I love the fresh colours, and sweet photo's of course :)
And finally this is a very heritage layout I've done using the September designer kit from Country Papercrafts. This kit features lot of gorgeous Websters papers, and the photo's are of my DH's Grandparents on their wedding day. Anyway that's it for layouts for today, but I'll be back a little later with a Christmas card I've done for a challenge over at the Pink Persimmon blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails