Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Fun

OK so it's only 6 sleeps till Christmas, where has the time gone, I was going to be so organised, but the time is just flying by, Georgia has finished school for the year, so Will is very happy to have his big sister home, and I have been busy dusting, washing and trying to get ready for Mum and Dad coming to visit, and Christmas Day of course :) So, today I took a little time out at my scrap desk and did a couple of ribbon slider cards, which I just had to try after seeing a tutorial video by Jennifer McGuire over at the Hero Arts blog, you can see the video here.
They are really easy to do, and they are just gorgeous, and a bit different. The first one I did using Basic Grey Urban Praire patterened papers and stamps. In the second photo you can see the card open, I haven't put a sentiment in yet as I'm not sure who I'm going to give them too, but that is where you would write your greeting, aren't they cute?



The second card uses the totally gorgeous Pink Paislee papers from the Pop Fashion range, and the butterfly stamp is again from the Basic Grey urban prairie range, I just love the colours of the Pink Paislee papers Mmmm.





And finally for tonight, I just had to post my two rat-bags in their Christmas Hats, I just love how this photo turned out, I've used some of Ali Edwards digital brushes from 
Designer Digitals to jazz this up a bit. Hope you all have a great weekend. x


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails