Monday, December 15, 2008

A bit of Scrapping goodness.

Hi, how is your Monday going? I can't believe it's only 10 sleeps till Christmas, and I am quite unorganised....lol. We are having Christmas here at our house, so I guess I really should work out what we will all be eating, we have ordered the Ham and Turkey, but that is as far as I've got. Oh, well, I'm sure it will all fall into place. 
As far as scrapping goes, I have been a little quite as it has taken us a bit to get over the tummy bug that we've all had, but I have just done a few layouts for the December mid-monthly newsletter over at Country Papercraft, which came out today, so I thought I would share. If you're not signed up for the newsletter, just pop over to the CPC Blog and sign up, we put out 2 newsletters a month, and they are always packed with scrapping goodness ;)

This first layout uses some more gorgeous Crate Paper, this time the lovely Prudence collection, I just love the colours of their new lines. We were challenged by one of our lovely gallery/forum members, Kris, to use a dictionary/book page on a layout, so this is what I came up with.

The next layout is for a quote challenge that the lovely Deb (aka:Tassie Deb) from the CPC design team put up once a month, she finds some great quotes to use and it's a great way to kick-start your mojo. I used some BG Figgy Pudding and Fruit Cake on this one.
And finally, we were challenge by the lovely and very funny Julie, to do a double layout, which I really enjoyed, haven't done one for a while. I used Basic Grey Offbeat for this one, I love the orange against the brown.
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to check out my blog, and I hope your Christmas plans are going great. x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynlee I have a google alert for Canadian Pallet Council (which is a not for profit pallet pool in Canada with a distictive Orange Pallet).

Why should you care? Well the Alert search I have is "CPC Orange" and lo and behold, up popped your blog!

I could not help but take a look at it because our site has a "Scrapbooking" Court that could use an expert!. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't expect you to jump on the ban wagon becuase if you are anything like the rest of us you are busy.

However, I would like to know if I can post your blog address in our Court (Or group if you like) because you certainly look like an "expert" to me!

I will wait to hear back from you before I go ahead with this, but certainly hope you don't mind.

Our Website (in case you want to check it out first) is http://www.thetwistedsisterhood.com

my direct email address is thetwistedsisterhood_duchess@live.ca

My blog on Blogger is http://thetwistedsisterhood.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Here's to a Truly "Twisted" Day! :)
The Duchess O'Blunt (aka Brenda)

Zarah said...

Looooove these! :D

Merry belated X-mas and a continued Happy New Year, my friend! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails