Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Christmas Card.

Just wanted to share a Christmas card I've done for a sketch challenge I found on thePinkPersimmon blog. You didn't have to use their stamps, but I was dying to use their Little Red Wagon stamps I purchased from Country Papercraft last week, so this is what I came up with. I've also used the totally gorgeous Collage Press Joy Ride papers, I think this is my most favorite Christmas line this year. I have done some paper piecing with the Pink Persimmonstamps, and I am just about to post a quick tutorial on the Country Papercraft blogto show how I've done the card, so pop on over there if you are interested. Ok, off to scrap some more now.


2 comments:

Darcy said...

Lynlee! That is so cute! And so excited to hear that you got your stamp set from Country Papercraft! Can't wait to take a peak at your tutorial. Thanks for playing along in the sketch challenge!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow, this is fabulous!! Love the way you turned the sketch on it's side, and the collage you created is awesome. TFS!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails