Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it Monday again already????

Far out where did that weekend go?...lol, hope you had a great one too. We spent yesterday over at Margaret River, mainly the Margaret River Chocolate Factory, Mmmmmm, yum, gotta love that place. We are in love with their Hot Chocolates, being winter and all. They use some of their devine chocolate in the bottom of a glass then top in up with hot, frothy milk, OMG we were in heaven. Should have gotten a few photo's but I completely forgot to take my camera in, oh well, maybe a good excuse to go again ;0)


Well I also got to scrap a layout on the weekend too, amazingly, I got it finished in a few hours, this is some form of miracle...lol. I used Sketch #196 from the Pencil Lines site, and all the products are from the latest Studio Calico July kit which is just gorgeous. Another photo of my 2 Ratbags over at Yallingup Beach a month ago. Ok, off to do some very boring bookwork, would much rather be scrapping but, oh, well :) Seeya.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails