Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blogging return....

Well hello there, after nearly half the year neglecting my blog, I have finally got around to updating and posting again...woo, hoo!!! I have been having a little play with the design of the blog and I'm not quite finished yet, I still want to design a new header, but, I will be back on a more regular basis from now on. I have decided to not only focus my blog on scrapping and card making, but other things that make me happy and inspire me, so expect to see some home design inspiration, design inspiration in general, bits and piece of food stuff, recipes etc... and anything else I feel like sharing with you ;)

So, to start with I have a little peak at a mini-album I'm in the process of finishing at the moment, I'm planning on putting it in my etsy shop when I've finished, that is unless I can't part with it...lol....and also some crochet flower embellishments I've done for the shop also. I have been teaching myself to crochet, and have been having all sorts of fun making these little flowers using up a heap of embroidery thread I've had forever, a leftover from my cross-stitch days. They are so sweet, and perfect for adding to layouts, cards and mini-albums.
Next up, is a card  I made last week using some gorgeous new October Afternoon papers, ribbon, a vintage book page and one of my crochet flowers. I cut the shape of the card with my new, and very much loved Tim Holtz die, which I have also used to cut all the pages of the mini-album above. So, I hope you enjoy these little bits and I will be back soon with some more goodies.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails