Thursday, July 2, 2009

Layouts and a goodbye.

Hi there. Well we are back from our gorgeous trip over to the East Coast of Oz, and we had such a great time. One of my brothers got married and we had a blast at their wedding, I'll share a few photo's of the wedding once I get their ok :) Ummm, what else...well it was my birthday on Tuesday, yay another year closer to 40 (Bummer...lol), had a nice day at home with hubby and the kids, Tuesday was also the last day as my stint on the Inspiration team at Inspired Blueprints :( It's been so great to be a part of such a great sketch site, and I'm sure the new team will do a fab job. I'll definitely be hanging out there still as their sketches are always fantastic, thanks for having me girls, I've had a great time. So I thought I would share my last layout for IB, and it was for sketch #24, I've used lots of yummy Cosmo Cricket for this one of my Ratbags at the beach.


The next three layouts have all just gone out yesterday in the July newsletter for Country Papercrafts. The first one uses Pink Paislee papers, and was for a colour challenge.

This next layout had to have a Grandparents theme, and had to be done as a heritage style. I chose to do the layout of my lovely Nan, she died a few years back and I haven't really scrapped much about her, and as she was such a huge part of my life growing up I thought it was a great place to start. I have used some old Basic Grey " Stella Ruby" papers, which I actually bought with Nan in mind as she was a fabulous dressmaker, and these papers had that theme, so I'm really glad I finally used some :)And this last layout is a photo I took on our trip last month. We took the kids to the Tarronga Park Zoo in Sydney, and this is one of the fab. shots I got of their beautiful tiger. I shot the photo through the glass, and I'm really happy with how they turned out, he was just gorgeous. So that's about it for tonight, I'll be back soon with some more stuff to share. *mwah*




1 comment:

Sarah said...

what a great picture, I love the layout x

Related Posts with Thumbnails