Friday, June 5, 2009

More layouts to share.

I've got a bit of time now the kids are in bed, so thought I'd share some more layouts. This first one uses Cosmo Cricket Everafter Sassafras Lass Vintage Yummy papers and embellishments, some Kaiser bling, a Hiedi Swapp bling circle, and Thickers alphas.

This next one was for Inspired Blueprints Sketch #21. I've used Cosmo Cricket and Sassafras papers and embellishments again, I really loved this sketch, it was a bit different with the large photo.
These next 2 have both been for Country Papercraft newsletters over the last month or so, have been wanting to do a layout with these funny photo's of me as a little girl, and I'm really happy with how it turned out, we have to use Black with lime green and salmon pink, I did use a little creative license with the colours.

And this last one was for a cyber crop we did in the Country Papercraft forum for NSD, I love this photo of my Grandad and me, and love how the layout turned out, especially love the Glimmer Chip owl, I filled his belly with orange micro beads and a couple for his eyes.
So that's it for tonight, my DH is on his way home from work, we haven't seen him in 3 weeks so, we are looking forward to him being home for a bit. Hope you have a great weekend. Bye for now. x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails