Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lovin' holidays...

I'm one of those Mum's that LOVE school holidays, no bus to catch, no school lunches to make, and 2 happy kids, gotta love that :) Hope you had a lovely Easter, I know we did, we had a really nice brunch on the Sunday with 2 of my brothers, their partners and kids, my Mum and Dad, and my Aunty, lots of yummy food, lots of laughs, and a great egg hunt, I even got some scrapping in too, woo, hoo. The first thing I have to show is the Waterfall Mini-album I made for my Mother-in-Law, with some photo's of the kids, it is really simple to do, but really effective. I got the instructions over at Scrapbook Crazy
All the papers and embellishments I've used are from the April Designer Kit and Add-on over at Country Papercraft, the kit features gorgeous Basic Grey Marakesh papers and loads of other yummy bits. This next layout is also done using this kit.

And finally, this layout I did at the CPC retreat a few weeks ago, I used sketch #11 from 
Inspired Blueprints as my inspiration. I've used some Scenic Route, and Cosmo Cricket papers, and I really love the bright feel.

Well, that's it for today, Mum and I are off the cubby (cafe) for morning tea...LOL..apparently there is some yummy food to be had, should be interesting :)

1 comment:

Maggie Lamarre said...

Thank you so much for helping us spread the word..
The fun starts tomorrow at 8 AM..at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Thanks again,
Maggie

Related Posts with Thumbnails