Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally....another post :)

Ok, so I've been a very lazy blogger lately, so I thought I'd better get off my behind and do another post. I have been doing quite a bit of scrapping lately, so I'll start off with some of my examples for Inspired Blueprints. This first one is for Sketch #11, I'm sorry for the horrid scan, but I just couldn't get my scanner to play nicely for me, the cardstock is actually off-white and not tinged with blue, but you get the idea. I really love how this one turned out, I think it looks really clean and uncluttered, not like my style normally at all.....lol....plus I just love the look on Will's face in the photo, so cute :)


And this one is for Sketch #12, which has just been released, and is another great sketch if you feel the urge to check it out. You still have until 31st March to get your layouts done and uploaded to Inspired Blueprints to be in the running to win a $40 voucher from this months sponsor, Noel Mignon

Well that's all for tonight, I have to go and pack my bags as I'm heading off to Bruce Rock for a retreat at Country Papercraft and I'm teaching a couple of classes, so I really have to try and be a little organised, very hard task for me....lol...but I'm sure I'll get there. So bye for now, and I'll post lots more Monday when I'm back from the retreat. Have a great weekend, and happy scrapping x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails