Tuesday, February 17, 2009

lots of goodies...

Hi there, and how is your week going so far? We are back to a 3 person house, after my Mum and Dad went back home after another trip to see us, and my DH has flown back up North to work :( But on the plus side it is a little quieter around here, but I'm sure the novelty of that will wear off pretty quick...lol...another plus is that I get to scrap a bit more...yay, gotta love that. Well onto the projects I have to share today. The card and the first layout are both for Inspired Blueprints, both of these are for Sketch #10 which has just been released, go check it out, IB has another awesome prize up for grabs, this months sponsor is Scrapware, and we were all sent a lovely little parcel of goodies that we had to use on this months layout, not too difficult I tell you...lol. I was up this month to do the 8.5x11 and card example, and I am quite happy with how they turned out, I've never done a layout this size before, but it was great fun.


This layout is another Inspired Blueprints layout, this one is for Sketch #9, and again uses the gorgeous Scrapware chipboard.
The layout below is another layout I've done using the February designer kit from Country Papercraft, I also added bits from the Add-on kit for Feb. too, just love the colours of this kit, really pretty.
And finally, this is another CPC layout which I did for the latest newsletter which came out on the weekend, we were asked to do a layout with the title starting with "If only...", and this is what I came up with, "If only you never had to grow up", just looking at these photos reminded me of all the carefree fun you have when you are a kid..ahhh, that was a while ago...lol.
Well, that's about all from me at the moment, except that I wanted to mention that over at Country Papercraft this weekend we are doing a special fundraising cyber-crop to raise money for the victims of the horrendous bushfires that happened in beautiful Victoria just over a week ago. It is such a worthy cause, as so many people have lost their lives to this terrible tragedy, and there are also the thousands of people who have lost their homes and ALL of there worldly possesions, so if you've got some spare time on the weekend, please hop on over to the         CPC forum and scrap for a cause. Thanks for stopping by. Bye for now. x

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey Lynley, thought I would stop by and check out what you have been up to.....gorgeous work per usual. Love your latest LO's and that card is to die for.
Keep em comin girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails