Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hi there, how has your Wednesday been? We've had a gorgeous Spring day here today, not that I got out much, I got stuck into cleaning up my scrapping desk so that I could actually....scrap, now there's an idea. My desk was such a wreck, but it's all good now, so I guess I'll be scrapping tonight...yay!
 I am going to have a go at the latest Inspired Blueprints sketch, they are only a new sketch site, but their sketches are awesome, well worth a look. They are also calling for a new design team member, so I thought I might give it a go, you never know.

Well, talking about sketches....I thought I would post one of mine on here, it's my No#1 sketch, I've only done 3 so far, but quite enjoy it . So...if it inspires you, go for it, I would love to see what you do with it (perhaps leave a comment with a link for me). If you do use one of my sketches, I would love it if you would link back to here if you post it somewhere. Thanks heaps, and hope you have a great Thursday :)


1 comment:

Leonie said...

Well you must share with us your other sketches cause this one is rocking!!!

Luv and hugs
Leonie
XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails